A Request for Proposals (RFP) for Micro Insurance Products has been issued by Sakchyam Access to Finance Programme following an Industry Roundtable on New Micro-Insurance Products Being Introduced in Nepal, on November 6, 2015. The RFP solicits creative applications that propose new Micro-Insurance products through innovative delivery channels.
Sakchyam invites all interested Insurance Companies (IC) to submit Full Applications for the design, development and rollout of innovative Micro-Insurance products covering both life and non-life insurance products to enrich the insurance services for the un/underserved rural poor, women, youth and members of Disadvantaged Groups (DAGs) in Nepal.
The deadline for submitting Full Applications to Sakchyam is February 20, 2016. Please click on the file names below to download the necessary documents.
- Sakchyam RFP for Micro-Insurance Products
- Sakchyam Challenge Fund Full Application Format
- Sakchyam Challenge Fund Full Application – Section 10
- Sakchyam Challenge Fund Full Application Information Pack
- Sakchyam Micro Insurance PPT
- Sakchyam Challenge Fund Introduction PPT
- Perspectives from the Insurance Industry PPT